From small, single-facilities to large commercial facilities, CTG’s team of certified electrical technicians can provide the full range of electrical services, from solution design to renovation/optimization, repair and ongoing maintenance. In partnership with leading manufacturers, we’re ready and able to deliver customized solutions that will keep your enterprise up-and-running, safe, comfortable, energy efficient, scalable, and in compliance with any applicable regulatory mandates.
Power Systems (up to 35KV)
CTG specializes in upgrades to commercial facilities, including the following:
- Power distribution
- Critical power busways
Critical Electrical Systems
CTG will work closely with facility managers and/or IT directors for designing critical systems. Locations such as hospitals, data centers and/or IT rooms require the network IT and phone equipment from losing power.
- Standby diesel or natural gas generators
- Automatic transfer switches
- UPS battery back-up solutions – high powered partner of APC
CTG provides clients with lighting solutions for new installations, maintenance and LED retrofitting to an existing facility. CTG has the resources and equipment needed to manage every client’s needs.
- Interior and exterior lighting
- LED lighting
- LED retrofit
- (POE) power over Ethernet
- Recycling and disposal of existing lamps and ballasts
- Energy consumption analysis
Moves, Adds and Changes
CTG’s electrical team has the capacity and knowledge to create and execute any changes, moves and additions to current projects. In this current state of uncertainty, being able to make quick and efficient adjustments is critical to an office space.
- Cubicle electrical whips
- Dedicated circuits for critical equipment
- Duplex and/or quad receptacles for
- Printers & Copiers
Electrical maintenance requirements vary from project to project. We start and end each job with the mindset of surpassing the need of our clients to keep the lights on. Our preventive maintenance program ensures we find the problem before it becomes the issue.
- Facilities audit measurements and verification
- Grounding testing and surveys
- Photometric views
- Torque, test, clean, and inspect gear
- Up to date with the NFPA
- Bi-weekly safety meetings
- Yearly OSHA training
- Heavy machinery training